Working Student in Project Management
In our small Copenhagen office, we can offer you the dynamic and spirit of a start-up combined with the strengths of a leading European property and construction company with over 3200 employees.
We give you the freedom for creativity and a place where your ideas can become something big. Exciting and ambitious large-scale projects for Danish and International clients are waiting for you!
We are looking for two working students starting in August/September !
- Supporting project management topics such as time, cost and quality control in international projects
- Prepare architectural competitions and award procedures
- Contribute to the development of project organisation, construction progress and site logistics
- Support in the preparation and implementation of workshops
- Preparation of feasibility studies and presentations
- Participating in risk management in the planning and construction process
- You have almost completed your Bachelor studies or have just started your Master studiesin architecture, civil- or industrial engineering, real estate consulting / management, business administration, international project management or in a comparable course of studies
- First semesters successfully completed
- Very good English and Danish skills, Basic knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the current MS Office programs
- Motivation and reliability as well as a quality-conscious way of working
- Exciting and varied tasks providing support for our teams and experts across all locations, achieving shared goals
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and supports innovative ideas and sustainable practices
- The opportunity to assume responsibility right from the start according to our 'allowed to take-action' policy
- The Drees & Sommer Academy with its wide range of advanced education and training offers
- Attractive career opportunities in a Partner-led company with flat hierarchies
Drees & Sommer Nordic A/S Strandgade 4A 1401 København
Your contact person
Hacer Lembke www.dreso.comApply