For our location in Madrid we are looking for a
Internship / Working Student (m/f) Civil Engineering
No matter whether construction or project management, properties, processes or engineering – to our clients, it is the overall solution that counts. At Drees & Sommer we always strive to create measurable added value, so we ensure that construction projects are handled more efficiently, properties are operated more economically and energy costs are reduced by applying innovative concepts.
In our small Madrid office, we can offer you the dynamic and spirit of a start-up combined with the strengths of a leading European property and construction company with over 3800 employees, which work at 46 locations around the globe.
We give you the freedom for creativity and a place where your ideas can become something big. Exciting and ambitious projects for Spanish and International clients are waiting for you!
We are looking for an intern (m/f) or a working student (m/f). We are very flexible regarding the start date and the hours per week (minimum 20hrs).
Please let uns know about your preferences in your application letter.
- Supporting project management topics such as time, cost and quality control in international projects
- Preparation of tendering documents
- Contribute to the development of project organisation, construction progress and site logistics
- Support in the preparation of presentations and reports for the client
- Participating in risk management in the planning and construction process
- Support in the evaluation of the proposals received form the tendering process and preparation of the recommendation report
- Support in the homologation of the general contractors and subcontractors
- Support in the construction progress control
- Studies in architecture, civil- or industrial engineering, real estate consulting / management or in a comparable course of studies
- First semesters successfully completed
- Very good English and Spanish Language Skills
- Good knowledge of the current MS Office programs
- Motivation and reliability as well as a quality-conscious way of working
- The opportunity to gain insights into exciting projects and to make your personal contribution to them in a positive, collegial working atmosphere
- One-to-one mentoring and direct personal support
- The opportunity to establish and expand your own professional network of contacts
- Individual staff development measures via a mentoring program tailored to the student’s needs
Drees & Sommer España S.L. Calle Gran Via 4 28013 Madrid
Your contact person
Cornelia Mühlegger www.dreso.comApply